BKS is licensed to conduct fund services business and is a member of the Jersey Funds Association.
BKS can assist in establishing, managing and administrating co-investment vehicles for the purposes of investing in a diverse range of asset classes.
BKS specialises in, and focusses on, the administration of co-investment vehicles incorporated under the Jersey Private Fund (JPF) regime in Jersey where investment vehicles are incorporated with a limited number of investors (maximum 50).
JPF structures allow BKS to maintain the same level of personalised client service, which remains a core focus for BKS.
BKS provides the following services in relation to its Fund administration offering:-
- Client support – from the early stages to fund launch and deployment of capital;
- On-going administration – subscriptions, redemptions, distributions, asset reconciliations, NAV calculations, filings;
- Corporate governance and company secretarial;
- Compliance services – compliance with all relevant regulation;
- Fund accounting and financial reporting;
- Investor services (relations)
Please contact us for further details about any of our services and one of our team will be in touch as soon as possible.